The MSE organizes an annual colloquium to bring together the wide-ranging activities going on at Bavarian universities in the area of energy research. On this occasion, doctoral candidates and researchers from various departments and universities have the opportunity to present their work. External guests from science and business provide insights into their specialist areas as well.
The next and 11th MSE Colloquium with the topic "Energy Sciences for Europe’s Green Deal" will take place on 28 and 29 of July 2021 as a webinar. The submission deadline has been extended to April 26!
More details can be found here.
Doctoral candidates and researchers of all bavarian universities who are currently working on a project in the area of energy research are invited to present their work.
External guests and experts are invited to attend the colloquium and share their ideas on energy research, both among each other and with researchers!
Information on past colloquiums and event photographs
Here you will find information, documents and photographs relating to past MSE colloquiums.
- Colloquium 2020: 10 years of MSE: Energy Research in Bavaria
- Colloquium 2019: Shaping a Sustainable Energy Future
- Colloquium 2018: Advances in Energy Transition
- Colloquium 2017: Highlights in Energy Research
- Colloquium 2016: New Concepts in Energy Science and Engineering
- Colloquium 2015: Innovations for Energy Systems, Mobility, Buildings and Materials
- Colloquium 2014: Energy in Motion
- Colloquium 2013: Research towards innovative Energy Systems and Materials
- Colloquium 2012: Energy Challenges Germany 2050
- Colloquium 2011: Sustainable Energy Supply of the Future